Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Great-What defines great for you?



There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
Alexander the Great

Now I am not a follower of Alexander the Great but, I like this quote. There is nothing impossible to him who will try. I believed there is nothing impossible to those who are called according to His purpose. In my opinion nothing is impossible to him who will try is a principle that works.
I’ve not known anyone to try and not produce positive outcome. I believe a plan not written down produces nothing but smoke and smoke dissipates. Even if you join a new business it is important to know the great features offered, and how those features work. For example, when I joined Better Web Builder I reviewed the mission statement, reviewed the site, I surfed through the business manager office and I was amazed at the tools offered. I tried them as if they were a new pair of shoes after all, this is the company I was considering would represent me and I represent them it must be mutual. So, as I continued to surf and navigate I discovered the greatest features ever customizable tools. In my mind I could tailor these tools to meet my business needs and nothing I try is impossible.

The great believer likes to see how something work, and fits their needs. When I walk into a new home, I look for great features, the size, rooms, dining area, bathrooms, kitchen and backyard for gardening I’m looking for what works. The great thing that defines me it successful outcomes and outcomes are only achieved when you believe nothing is impossible if you try.
Thanks for stopping by your comments are appreciated: Carolyn Coleman-Grady 

No comments:

Post a Comment