Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pictures of Rainbows-Where does it lead you




I imagine a rainbow covering a portion of the sky feeling it with colors that represent so many things for me.  See I’ve been taught that every time you see a rainbow it is a reminder of God.  He led his people out of bondage.  I get really choked up with the thought of barriers that hinder our progress.  Rainbows are so full of wonders.  Rainbows work in a natural beautiful effect. The colors display a perfect band with bows that develop form. That form is intrigue the eye.
Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.
Lord Byron
Rainbows come after a storm it a phenomenon of light, its perception by the physical senses and the conceptual mind which produces the appearance of spectral band of colors. (Wikiquote).
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high there is a land called marketing, it is multifaceted with dimensions that run wide and deep.  Its’ integral parts include networking, and making connection.   This amazing band of rainbows stimulates the field of communication leaving many speechless.  The surrounding parts include colorful bands that are so strong that nothing negative can penetrate.  As the marketing rainbow flows from city to state from state to country it leaves the colors dripping and array of beautify. 
Business leaders all over the world engulf the multiple flavors that flow freely from each strand.   The troubles that come along with business melt away by the sweetness of the rainbow that is way up high.  The storm that blew everything you owned away returns with a variety of magic and wonder.  The spectral band of colors flow freely coast to coast brightening the day.  The rainbow colors that can illuminate the sky are amazing leaving excitement, and adventure along the way.
I was listening to somewhere over the rainbow song by Eva Cassidy her sultry voice and smooth sound engulfed my imagination.  I was surrounded by fields of green tall grass, sun rising and I looked up high in the sky and a beautiful rainbow hovered over me.  It put a smile on my face that would brighten a darken room.  I like a peaceful matter of doing business one where its ok to make mistakes and correct them.  I know I’m not perfect but I walk towards perfection..  The rainbow that is somewhere way up high gives a sense of joy.
 Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.
Lord Byron
to enjoy this song somewhere over the rainbow click the link: http://youtu.be/jPtcv3FETpQ
Thanks for stopping by join my blog http://www.nursingaffliate.blogspot.com
Carolyn Coleman-Grady –Pictures of Rainbows-Where does it lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment