Monday, February 20, 2012

Treasures-Opening your Closed Treasure Box



Hi Carolyn Coleman-Grady here, Sunday I was thinking about treasures, and how often we possess them but we never open the box. We fill our treasure box with old businesses we’ve tried over the years, for one reason or another the expectations were not meet so we leap from one networking internet business to another.  We master the cycle of back and forth seeking the perfect solution, and forgetting that within the box we’ve closed there’s gold.

What we must remember, it takes time to build, if we look for instant gratification our business will go inside the treasure box with the others. You know that old saying, “its gold in those hills” I’d like to say there is gold in that old treasure box. Don’t you think it is worth another look?
A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.
J. R. R. Tolkien
I love this quote, it reminds me that my business is a treasure and I have the key. Internet marketing is like a treasure hunt it reminds me of that old saying “its’ gold in those hills.”
Unlock your treasures today it may be gold.

Thanks for stopping by reading this blog, comments are welcomed.
Carolyn Coleman-Grady~©
 

No comments:

Post a Comment