Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Host Blog: finding your niche start by identifying your passion

http://www.thenewfutureofnetworkmarketing.com/2010/07/finding-niche-starts-identifying/

This article I found interesting. It is written by Faith Barnard.

The challenge is to identify our niche. This is challenging. Have you identified your passion? I enjoy encouraging and edifying others, this brings me joy. Faith shares important points like what is unique about your offer? I like this because it stretches creative thinking. It further discusses branding yourself, adding your personal touch, and style coupled with skills. One example of branding if target through their red logo the style of the logo image, and song. I believe our branding is key in determining our followers.

Another important point Faith identifies is: Identifying your target audience. Who will your information attract? This is an important step in developing your niche. Key point cater to the needs of your target audience. This article is packed with great information. It is useful in the development of your business. Everyone want clients and prospects, building foundational processes will help move your niche forward. A good question to ask oneself, Why should I buy your product.

I hope you find this article helpful. What are you doing to create a culture of people that love your niche? Set the passion and shine.

I'm Carolyn Coleman-Grady

4 comments:

  1. Interesting article. It takes time to build audience but its important to find the right audience..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Priya for reading and commenting on this blog. I thought the information was right on point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niche is more people who like me and my style of writing. =) But I write to the things people wish they could say. I write so people know they're not alone and that there's hope. I would write even if I didn't have an audience, so I guess I am not a slave to the laws of blogging. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Meredith I love writing too. But, there are those who Require a little jump start. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete